In this post, read about “Ophelia Lovibond biography, net worth, age, husband, guardians, movies and tv shows”. Check Out Celebrilla for more posts like this
OpheliaNylon Magazine’s Young Hollywood issue named Lovibond one of the future’s faces early on in his career. Even now, many years later, it appears like the actress’s prophecy has come true, as she has been in nearly everything from films to television to stage productions.
As an English actress who debuted in 2000, Ophelia is well into her second decade of work, having featured in over 50 plays. W1A, Guardians of the Galaxy, and W1A made her a household name in the United Kingdom.
Ophelia Lovibond Biography.
She had a talent for acting from an early age, but she also had a high level of education that earned her a scholarship to Latymer Upper School, a private Hammersmith school. Lovibond turned to the Young Blood Theater Company, a Hammersmith-based young theater group, to polish her acting skills. Afterwards, she studied English Literature at the University of Sussex, where she graduated with a first-class degree in 2005.
When she was 12, she landed her first role on television as David Bradley’s daughter Poppy Wilson in the sitcom The Wilsons. Wilson family. Before she received her scholarship, she began taking on more juvenile roles.
In 2003, she appeared in three more television shows, including Rachel Barton in Unique, Carty Flint in The Bill, and Alice in Loving You. On top of that, he’s appeared in a number of notable television shows such as Holby City (2006-2007), Messiah (2008-2009), FM (2008), Titanic: Blood & Steel (2012), Mr. Sloane (2014), W14 (2014-2017), and Elementary (2014-2017) (2016). Whiskey Cavalier, in which she starred as Emma Davies, premiered in 2019.
Her debut film performance was in Oliver Twist in 2005, followed by appearances in Jeans Crusade and Popcorn in 2006 and 2007, both of which were critical and commercial successes. Ophelia Lovibond had previously been in several films by the time she appeared in Gozo, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, and Tommy’s Honor in 2016, notably Carina in 2014’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor: The Dark World in 2015. (2013).
Facts about The Guardians of The Galaxy actress
1. She has an accent: The actress can easily be mistaken for being She grew up in a high class environment due to her manner and accent which she said she picked from her parents and her school where she got a scholarship.
2. She Never Wanted To Go To Acting School:
Although it may be hard to believe for someone so passionate about acting, Lovibond never wanted to go to acting school before going to Latymer, where the teaching inspired her.
3. Ophelia Lovibond lied to get her first role: The beautiful actress was just 12 when she landed her first role in The Wilsons. However, she claimed 14 for that to happen.
4. Dating History: With beauty and brains, the beautiful Ophelia Lovibond could easily attract a lot of men, but she hasn’t been the busiest in the love business. Still unmarried, she started a relationship with English actor and musician Tom Hughes in 2011. The relationship started rather quickly, as she soon moved to Hampstead with him. Although they keep their relationship very private, they are known to have remained very close until their love cooled; she was later dumped by the musician who started dating Jenna Coleman in 2016.
For her part, Ophelia did not reveal who she was dating. In fact, it is not known if she is currently seeing anyone.
5. Net Worth: The Guardians of the Galaxy actress has worked pretty hard over the years with appearances in just about everything, including drama and music video. Thanks to this, Ophelia Lovibond has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She came by her fortune mainly from her acting career.
6. height: Ophelia Lovibond is a woman who has beauty and grace by her side and a good build. That said, she’s not the tallest everyday actress, as she’s just 5ft 2in (1.57m) tall.
Ophelia Lovibond profile
|Full Name||Ophelia Lovibond|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 19, 1986|
|Place Of Birth||London, United Kingdom|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)|
|Education||University of Sussex|
|Partner||Tom Hughes (2011–)|
|Nicknames||Ophelia Lucy Lovibond , Fifi|
|Movies||Guardians of the Galaxy, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, Man Up, 18.104.22.168, Nowhere Boy, London Boulevard, No Strings Attached, Thor: The Dark World, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, Eight Minutes Idle, A Single Shot, Chatroom, Shadows in the Sun, Oliver Twist, Tommy’s Honour, Popcorn, Flyspy, Turnout, Gozo, Bottle|
|TV Shows||Elementary, Titanic: Blood and Steel, FM, Delta Forever, The Wilsons|