Mena Massoud is not a Muslim, which was why he moved to Canada when he was three years old. Details about his parents and ethnicity are below. In this post, know more about The Royal Treatment: Is Mena Massoud Muslim? Who Are His Parents? , What Is Mena Massoud Nationality? Who Is His Girlfriend Emily Shah?, age, height, bio, net worth, relationship, family, career & news.
Mena Massoud plays the part of a charming prince alongside actress Laura Marano is an American rom-com film, The Royal Treatment, released on January 20.
Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Partner, Relationships & Net Worth
- Mena Massoud is not a Muslim, which was why he moved to Canada when he was three years old.
- Details about his parents and ethnicity are below.
- The 30-year-old actor Mena plays Prince Thomas, a royal ready for his scheduled marriage.
- The 26-year-old actress Laura Marano plays Izzy, a New York hairdresser charged with handling the royal wedding’s hair and makeup opposite Massoud.
- Mena Massoud is Coptic Christian as he was born to Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Christian parents in Cairo, Egypt.
- Because of their religion, things were a little too dangerous for them and their family.
- This was the reason behind their move to Canada.
- His parents wanted to provide them with a better life.
- Massoud spent only three years in Egypt before his sudden move to Markham, Ontario, where he was raised.
- In-depth details about his parents are not known.
- He has done an excellent job of hiding them from the media and the public.
- He most likely wants them to live a secluded life, away from the lingering eyes of the paparazzi.
- Rumour has it the Canadian actor and singer Mena Massoud is dating the actress Emily Shah giving her the title of his girlfriend.
- Emily, the daughter of Bollywood producer Prashant Shah, is also in the acting business.
- She studied acting at the New York Film Academy and the Madhumati Film & Dance Academy in Juhu, Mumbai.
- Performing was something she had wanted to do since she was but a child.
- She also studied theatrical arts and was previously elected Miss New Jersey USA in 2014.
The Royal Treatment is the first movie in which he received a role after countless auditions after the Disney movie Aladdin was released in 2019.
He went on to attend St. Brother André Catholic High School.
As Mena Massoud holds Egyptian and Canadian citizenship, he has two nationalities.
The 25-year-old has said she paused her modeling career to feature in the 2018 film Fortune Defies Death. A year later, she appeared as a psychotherapist is one of her most notable films, Jungle Cry, as Roshni Thakkar.
Mena Massoud is on Instagram under the username @menamassoud, with over 2.2 million followers.
Hope you liked the information, profile about age, height, photos, bio, wiki & relationship, facts, profile and net worth.