In this post, read about “TNEA 2022 Registration: Procedure, Key Dates & Important Details”. Check Out Celebrilla for more posts like this
The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2022 has now begun and interested candidates can submit their applications through the official website of the board. In this post, you will learn all the significant details, due dates, and essential information regarding TNEA 2022.
Every year a huge number of students apply to participate in this process to get admission to various reputable engineering universities and institutes in Tamil Nadu. Recently, it released a notification through the website.
In the notification, all the details about the registration process are available and if you haven’t seen it then don’t worry, we will provide all the fine points in this post. You can also access the notification using the link mentioned in the below section.
The TNEA 2022 Registration Date is set from 20th June 2022 to 19th July 2022 as per the notification. The interested candidates who match the eligibility criteria can register themselves before the deadline set by the organization.
The purpose of this process is to offer admission to BTech courses in the limited seats offered by several institutes. There will be no entrance examination conducted and the selection will be based on the 10+2 results of the applicants.
The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in these subjects Math, Physics, and Chemistry. As per the notification, the marks scheme is going to be distributed like this
- Mathematics — 100
- Physics — 50
- Chemistry — 50
Key Highlights TNEA Application Form 2022
- The application process is already started on 20th June 2022
- The application process will end on the 19 July 2022
- The application fee is INR for the general category and INR 250 for reserved categories
- Applicants can only submit their applications through the website
Note that the application fee can be submitted using several methods such as Internet Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
Documents Required for the TNEA Apply Online
As per the TNEA Notification 2022, these are needed documents essential for registering yourselves for the selection process.
- 10+2 level Mark-sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Standard X result
- 10+2 level Admit Card
- School details of classes 6th to 12th
- Class 12th exam registration number and mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Nativity e-Certificate (digitally signed, if any)
- First Graduate Certificate/ First Graduate Joint Declaration (optional)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (optional)
- Original copy of Space Reservation Form with DD
Eligibility Criteria for TNEA Registration 2022
Here you will learn the Eligibility Criteria Required for getting admission and the registration process.
- The candidate 10+2 pass from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 45% of marks is required for General category applicants
- A minimum of 40% of marks required for reserved category applicants
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry should be part of the course of the applicant
How to Apply Online for TNEA 2022?
This is how aspirants can apply online and register themselves for this year’s TNEA. Remember that providing the correct educational details and personal information is necessary as the document will be checked in the later stages.
Well, we have provided all the details of TNEA 2022, and applying for is not a question anymore we have presented the procedure of registration as well. If you have anything else to ask then don’t hesitate and share it in the comment section.